Facilitates vascular localization through the use of infrared light. Useful for multiple applications.
- Continuous image in real time (30 frames per second)
- Stable and safe
- Works with any type and color of skin
- Does not alter the temperature of the skin or cause irritation
- Battery operated and with linear connection
- ANMAT 1846-5: Vein Detector
- Display resolution: 420 TVL
- Average operating time without load:? 3 hrs. in use / 12 hrs. on stand by
- Charging time: 3 hrs.
- Weight: 690 gms.
Stable and Safe
Support arm: Allows movements on all axes, facilitating hands free opertaion.
Suitable for use in
Adults / Children / Babies
Works on any type and color of skin
- 3 colors: red – green – white
- KIDS mode
- Brightness adjustment
- Depth recognition
- Contrast inversion